Licensed Master Social Work – LMSW – New York & New Jersey.
- Assesses clients’ needs, interprets nature of psychiatric/behavioral health conditions, formulates proper diagnoses and prescribes course of treatment as part of comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments.
- Actively participates in treatment team meetings.
- As part of a multidisciplinary team, collaborates with members of the psychiatric team (MDs/APRNs), as well as other clinicians to ensure superior service is provided to each client.
- Recommends appropriate level of care after evaluating each client and diligently links to services outside of CCS when needed.
- Creates individual service plans and modifies treatment approaches utilizing assessment data from standardized instruments.
- Enters clinical notes and other collateral information into the company’s electronic medical record (EMR) system same day care is provided to the client.
- Ensures that sessions start and end when scheduled to the best of one’s ability. Promotes family engagement/participation and utilizes evidence-based practice to inform family therapy modality.
- Assists Team Leads with the mentoring and task supervision of non-clinically licensed Master’s level clinicians and interns according to professional guidelines; coordination of clinical in-service trainings; and administrative tasks as needed
Qualifications & Skills:
Masters’ degree required
1+ years of LMSW experience.
Strong organizational skills for collecting data and reporting on performance of the program.
Current verifiable New York State license in good-standing required
Valid Licensed Master of Social Work (LMSW) license issued by NY or NJ SED.
The ability to multitask and problem-solve. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people are essential.
Excellent leadership skills are beneficial, including working competently with individuals and groups (e.g., initiating individual, family or group discussion, active listening, clarifying, facilitating interactions and sharing of ideas).
Day, Evening & Night shifts
Ability to communicate orally with customers, management, and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is essential for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents. No heavy lifting is expected. Exertion of up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally may be required. Good manual dexterity for the use of common office equipment such as computer terminals, calculators, copiers, and FAX machines.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Temporary
Pay Rate: $60.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location